Manager - Business
You will be responsible for Business Operations at GroCurv, ensuring every Project gets 100% attention, every Client gets a Best in Class Solution.
The candidate will report to and work closely with the Head of Operations to successfully deliver following keys tasks through your team of operations executives.
Manage the GroCurv work flow for all projects as detailed below:
- Be the first point of contact from GroCurv to the client. Ensure first call within 1 hour of Project submission on any channel, to assist clients in need of service providers on GroCurv.
- Manage all channels of Projects, i.e. Emails, Verified on dashboard, Non-Verified etc.
- Ensures Project Brief is completed and reflects true requirement and scope of the project.
- Establishing connects and building relationships with decision makers via calls, emails, InMails, and meetings. Works as an advisor to the client more than a seller.
- Understanding GroCurv offering in depth and communicating its value add to clients through demos and pitches
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met by ensuring timely coordination with Operations and Projects team and closing them successfully.
- Evangelising and selling new products and verticals that GroCurv launches
- Should have - flexibility, working beyond the call of duty, ability to multitask and deliver under pressure, and a high level of ownership. MBA-Marketing Preferred
- The candidate must have at least 4 years of sales strategy and execution experience.
- Should be a patient listener and patient yet persistent in all forms of communication with the clients.
- Strong ability to follow up through MIS on tasks/ and coach a young team working with him
What's on Offer
- A competitive market salary.
- Chance to disrupt how companies buy and sell marketing services by building a full stack MarTech platform
- An awesome work culture
Base Location: Gurgaon/Bengaluru (Remote Currently)
Location : Gurgaon. Bengaluru.