Senior Engineer – Full Stack
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and who want to work in an early-stage startup. The candidate should be willing to join us with a leadership/core team member mindset.
You would be responsible for mapping business objectives to an optimum engineering structure, including correct estimation of resource allocation. You would also be responsible for key technical and product decisions.
Desired Experience & Qualities
- Demonstrated experience of over 8+ years as a full-stack developer across multiple projects
- A highly hands-on software architect with a good understanding of business models and market adoption
for SaaS products
- Deep practical experience of back-end languages such as Python, NodeJS, and Django frameworks
- Experience with cloud providers such as Google Cloud, AWS added advantage
- Experience in databases such as PostgreSQL and Redis as Cache.
- Experience with UI/UX design and wireframes will be an added advantage
- Understanding of next generation, mobile responsive web app development.
- Experience with release management, code versioning and systems integration practices
- DevOps hands-on expertise in managing Ubuntu Servers, code deployment and systems configuration
- Experience in working with B2B, Marketplaces or SaaS startups would be an added advantage
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the overall platform and build and manage a team of 4-5 top-
notch in-house engineers and consultants.
Our Tech Stack
- Frontend is AngularJS, backend is Django coded in Python with PostgreSQL as database and Redis as Cache.
- We are hosted on Google Cloud with separate QA and Production servers.
- We are integrated with multiple third-party tools/platform using APIs.
What's on Offer
- A competitive market salary + ESOPs
- Chance to disrupt how companies buy and sell marketing services by building a full stack MarTech platform
- An awesome work culture
Base Location - Gurgaon/Bengaluru (Remote Currently)
Location : Gurgaon. Bengaluru.